resolution

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Tue Jan 17 18:57:22 UTC 2006

Chris Norman wrote:
> But what do I put in /etc/hosts?
>
> The name server's already set up.

Obviously the name server is not setup for that name/ip combo.  The
/etc/hosts file has a good set of samples for you to look at, but in
case you can't figure it out:

<ip address>   name of machine

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415