How to reinstall windows xp

Igor Guarisma iguarism at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 20:46:41 UTC 2006

Well, I don't understand quite well your problem, because installing Windows is like clicking Next ... Next .. Next ...

I guess that you want to connect to your Linux Server from Windows XP, so I recommend getting CYGWIN X so you can get the more out of your Linux server from any Windows system.

Michael Wright <michael_wright at aapt.net.au> escribió: Hi guys

I'm trying to re-install windows XP home on an acer Aspire 3610,
I'm using fedrocore 4 as a operating server. how can i install windows
xp home.

need it to remotely loggin to my server using xp home..

Regars
Michael

Correo Yahoo!