Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 21:53:12 UTC 2006

Hi

> We're users, and we're concerned. This is the list for users'
> concerns. By all means, point some of your developers to it, but don't
> expect us to enrol en masse in a developer list.

I would assume you want me to forward all user concerns to the
developers myself? Thats unfeasible. Sorry. Bugs are user concerns too
but we have a specific forum for that -  bugzilla.  Similar we have a
fedora-devel list for development discussion. If you dont want to get
your concerns across to the developers there, then it is unlikely to get
resolved anytime soon.  I am off this discussion now.

--
Rahul