YumEx problem

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 00:45:04 UTC 2006

Anne Wilson <cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk> wrote: On Thursday 19 Jan 2006 15:44, Tim Lauridsen wrote:

> 1. Try installing the latest yumex devel from fedora-Extras.
> (You will need to install yum 2.5.x from development)
Yow, I just installed yumex-0.44-1.0.fc4 through yum. Ran yumex to update the alsa and arts stuff, and it went off into neverland. My harddrives are still panting, I had to kill -9 the beastie. I'm off to find the 2.5x one you mention, which is quite a leap in version numbers. Mine must have been picked up off of the 25 cent bargin table.   Thanx for the pointer, Ric

   ...the Sin of Ignorance, and
   ...the Sin of Stupidity.