Getting ready for FC5

Dmitrijs Milajevs dimazest at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 08:09:11 UTC 2006

On 1/20/06, Thomas Taylor <linxt at comcast.net> wrote:

> I've never seen your name on the fedora-test list.  Do you subscribe to
> it?
> We would certainly like your input with some of the problems.

No, I've subscribed to fedora-list, not test. I had FC2. I upgraded it to
FC3, suddenly FC became very unstable and I upgraded to FC3 test 2. FC3 test
2 solved my problems. When  FC4 went out I installed it. I created / and
/home partitions, in mind it's better to install not upgrade. I think when
FC5 goes out I format / and install FC5.

Tom