Blurry monitor on FC4

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 21 09:35:50 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 21:23 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> Should I take extra care to route it far from AC power cables?

Unlikely to be worth the bother unless you see mains interference (hum
bars, drifting vertical line up or down the screen, etc.).  Just putting
one cable near another isn't going to reduce bandwidth unless you have
really crappy cables.  And in that case, they'll do all sorts odd things
no matter what you try.

I read messages from the public lists.