belkin wireless g+ desktop card support?

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Sun Jan 22 01:59:37 UTC 2006

On Sunday January 22 2006 1:00 am, John Summerfied wrote:
> jack wallen wrote:
> > i've been searching everwhere and can't find if FC4 (or 5) supports this
> > card. has anyone any experience with this?
>
> What does lspci show?

not sure yet. this is for an install on my girlfriend's daughter's computer.
she wants to use linux but her computer has to use a wireless network card
(the one i'm asking about). can't afford to buy a new card so i was hoping to
find out if this card would work in FC4. i've searched but haven't found
anything saying yeah or nay yet.

--
jack wallen, jr.
get those pantz off