Powersave daemon and KPowersave packages available for FC4

oleksandr korneta mai11ist at fastmail.fm
Sun Jan 22 04:31:36 UTC 2006

on 01/18/2006 10:23 AM Holger Macht wrote:
> JFYI,
>
> I'm glad to announce that I just finished building the first
> Powersave[1][2] and KPowersave[2][3] packages for Fedora Core 4 in hope to
> make some laptop users happy ;-)
I cant wait to try. If this can help me to solve my problems with
suspend to RAM I will be really happy. I heard a lot about how nice it
is made in SUSE, and almost was ready to wipe fc from my laptop in favor
of SUSE... This is going to be the last chance. Just wondering  	if it
will be possible to rebuild powersave-0.11.2-1.FC4.src.rpm for x86_64
platform.

> Please report all issues (no matter what) on
> powersave-devel at forge.novell.com or drop me a mail.

Be sure I will. I'm also going to report the progress in here.

--
regards,
Oleksandr Korneta

/The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from./