Sendmail and security

Chris racerx at makeworld.com
Sun Jan 22 15:48:35 UTC 2006

Chris wrote:
> Tim wrote:
> *** Snip ***
>
>>> sendmail has an enormous share of the "market" - it can't be _that_ bad.
>> Hmm, shall I resist the urge...  No, I won't...  ;-)  Windows has an
>> enormous share of the market, and it's very bad.  Proliferation isn't
>> something I'd use to gauge the goodness of something.  :-\
>>

> Well said, well said...

Is it me? or are others getting this too when they reply to messages etc:

Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

w1sk,University of Maine (The name was not found at the remote site.
Check that the name has been entered correctly.)

I really wish users would learn use accounts properly in addition to
that, learn NOT to set vacation messages.

Bad taste...

--
Best regards,
Chris

You can pray hard enough to make water run uphill
how hard?
Hard enough to make water run uphill.