bttv and kenel 2.6.14-1.1656_FC4

Jeffrey Ross jeff at bubble.org
Sun Jan 22 15:57:30 UTC 2006

I've been having problems with loading bttv when running
2.6.14-1.1656_FC4 ...  such as bttv not found.

I was able to drop back to 2.6.14-1.1369_FC4 and everything works fine.
The video card I'm using is an old BT848 Haupauge card.

Something I'm missing or is there a known problem with 2.6.14-1.1656 and
bttv?

On a side note I noticed some issues with the video display, but I'm not
convinced yet that it is/was a kernel issue.  The video controller is an
Intel 845 chipset.