Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 02:45:39 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 20:01, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> >No, as a side effect of this install the Fedora distribution
> >would be tested, and if anyone cared it could be fixed before
> >releasing the broken iso images.
> >

> Guess we have to miss out testing from people who refuse to use the
> vmware images regardless of the fact that it has already been provided
> in http://fedorareloaded.com just like we miss out supporting all those
> whizbang proprietary kernel drivers by design and if you are testing
> FC5test2, I would appreciate feedback to fedora-test list. Thanks.

Thanks - I guess the Jan 22. date explains why I couldn't find
it on Friday.  Note that I plan to run this on a machine
where I'd be very uncomfortable about letting new and
untested drivers touch real hardware, no matter how whizbang
they claim to be.  I expect it to greatly decrease the time
until I am comfortable with using it on a real system, though.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com