Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 08:32:24 UTC 2006

Les Mikesell wrote:

>On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 00:27, Jeff Vian wrote:
>

>>>Back to the quality control issue: Clicking the download link
>>>at the above site gives a 'Not Found' error:
>>>
>>>The requested URL
>>>/fedorareloaded.com/podcasts/FedoraCore5-Test2.zip.torrent was not found
>>>on this server.
>>>

>>Didn't Rahul already tell you that is not a fedora project site?  Why
>>whine about the broken link here?
>>

>Because my entire point about this has been that someone
>who cares about fedora should be making sure this
>stuff works.  Otherwise people will get the impression
>that it is not a usable distribution.  I've yet to
>see a response that indicates that there is someone
>who cares.

Dont you care?. If you do then you go ahead and create a vmplayer image
and host it or atleast complain to the people who created the image and
send the feedback to them. Merely complaining in the wrong forum and
arguing that a VMware image that doesnt work with anything other than a
VMWare proprietary player is not proprietary.
#whois fedoraloaded.com for contact details . Dont even think anybody at
all cares for Fedora? . Stuff doesnt get happened automatically buddy.
You are harping on a non-existent issue.

--
Rahul