Switching from GRUB to NTLDR

Vicki Walsh v_walsh at talk21.com
Mon Jan 23 15:54:44 UTC 2006

>>   Well I successfully made the switch, without destroying anything which I
>> think graduates me from newbie to novice hacker!!! ha ha (yes I'm very
>> proud of myself - when I started this job a couple of months ago I was like
>> "What's an OS?" You could almost hear the other software engineers groaning
>> inwardly).
>

>What!! You never heard of the wizard of OS before taking the job???????

Hey, I never pretended to be a software engineer before they hired me. Luckily the company liked me and wanted to hire me anyway and that's where they squeezed me in. I've been living in Michigan (since '03) and this is the first job opportunity I got - economy here is so bad, so I couldn't help but jump all over it. Especially since it's such an interesting subject and as long as we have the will to learn, we will. Hopefully I'll catch up soon, especially with a little help from newsgroup friends!

  Cheers!