Fedora Core 3 Transferred to Fedora Legacy

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:51:02 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-23 at 12:12, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> >Yes, but the only way I can make a point is to mention the
> >obvious counterexample, like the k12ltsp distribution being
> >able to do a respin when needed - even though it is one guy
> >and not his real job.
> >

> I requested a facilitation since you cite this so often. Would you do that?

I really have no connection other than participating on their
mailing list, but I'll give it a try.  However, the way the
rest of this conversion has gone, I foresee it turning out
not to be acceptable due to his inclusion of one-click
links to install flash, acrobat reader, and realplayer.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell at gmail.com