Whats with the KDE exploit? Is Fedora patched?

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 20:06:29 UTC 2006

I know that News.com is one of those Microsoft cronies, but I quote:
"A serious vulnerability has been found in the popular KDE open-source
software bundle. The flaw, deemed "critical" by the research outfit
the French Security Incident Response Team, could allow a remote
attacker to gain control over vulnerable systems."

>From here:
http://news.com.com/KDE+flaws+put+Linux,+Unix+systems+at+risk/2110-1002_3-6029297.html

I'm not subscribed to fedora security lists, I'll go sign up now, but
I'd like a little info from you guys, as I trust you (certain names
like Dalloz, Rahul and others come to mind). Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://technology-sleuth.com/short_answer/what_is_hdtv.html