fedora-list Digest, Vol 22, Issue 211

Mikkel L. Ellertson mikkel at infinity-ltd.com
Tue Jan 24 15:07:15 UTC 2006

franklin dibus wrote:
> Please could somebody send me or tell me where I can find a bandwidth manager?

Could you tell me why you felt is was necessary to reply to the
digest message when you asked your question? And if that was not
bad enough, you had to leave all of the original message as well.
If someone is reading the list, they do not need to see the digest
again, especially when it has nothing to do with your question. If
they are not reading the list, then they will not see your message.

You will have a better chance of getting help from the list if you
start a new message with a subject that relates to what you are
asking.

Mikkel