I am a new member

STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) stymar at lucent.com
Wed Jan 25 17:21:07 UTC 2006

> Hi..
> I am a new mwmber to fedora..
> I am facing a problem while booting my system with fedora..
> the system stops in between and says  " enabling swap space"
> and it wont boot further for aroung 10 minutes.
> pls tell me how to trouble shoot this one
> /Regards
> Mallikarjun Mudumali
> +919880023898

Since you are new....
The machine won't boot and the other good suggestions posted
require access to the machine.  Put the original install disk
in an boot from the CD.  At the prompt, enter "linux rescue"
and you will boot to a command window.  The boot tells you where
it mounted your Linux installation.  You can got there and
inspect /etc/fstab, /var/log files, and make whatever changes
you need using vi or some other non-X based editor.  (you only
have a black terminal window.)

Bob Styma