iso disk problems

CroombeFP croombefp at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 26 00:46:46 UTC 2006

Are you telling the CD burner to do what you really want? I also
produced a number of coasters using K3b until it was pointed out to me
that one MUST tell K3b to BURN and not merely to copy or write to CD. As
soon as I started to BURN CDs, the ISO images were burnt correctly onto
the CD and I could boot from the CD so produced. Incidentally, I needed
to do this as I have a DVD burner on my system but only a CD reader on
the other system on which I wanted to install Fedora FC4.

CroombeFP