Anyone got all of ATI 200M working on FC4 64Bit

Josh Smith Josh.Smith at classicnet.net
Thu Jan 26 03:01:35 UTC 2006

I have a winbook a215 laptop running FC4 (2.6.14). ATI Radeon Xpress
200m video. I can't get the ATI drivers to install, and now I can't even
get the Vesa drivers to give me the full resolution on the screen.

The monitor supports up to 1280x800. I have set it that way in the
config and verified that mode shows up in xorg.conf. But when I go to
configure desktop and select that resolution, it won't let me. ONly
offers up to 1024x768......

This is the only part that isn't working right, but I am struggling. Any
help is appreciated.