SSH help

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Jan 26 07:39:08 UTC 2006

    I have a user who can't connect to my server through SSH.  I have
SSH configured (through hosts.deny and hosts.allow) to only allow known
IP addresses to connect.  His static IP is in my hosts.allow file, as
are a bunch of other users.  This person is the only one that can't seem
to connect, everyone else can.  So I asked him to create a log file and
this is what he came up with.  Can anyone see a problem?

lyle at abel$ ssh user at mydomain.net -vvv
OpenSSH_3.5p1 FreeBSD-20030924, SSH protocols 1.5/2.0, OpenSSL 0x0090704f
debug1: Rhosts Authentication disabled, originating port will not be
trusted.
debug1: ssh_connect: needpriv 0
debug1: Connecting to mydomain.com [www.xxx.yyy.zzz] port 22.
debug1: Connection established.
debug1: identity file /home/lyle/.ssh/identity type -1
debug1: identity file /home/lyle/.ssh/id_rsa type -1
debug1: identity file /home/lyle/.ssh/id_dsa type -1
debug1: Calling cleanup 0x804c158(0x0)
lyle at abel$

--
H | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6