UW IMAP C-Client Library in FC4

Hongwei Li hongwei at wustl.edu
Thu Jan 26 15:16:49 UTC 2006

Hi,

I try to install a Squirrelmail plugin serversidefilter that requires "UW IMAP
C-Client Library".  I searched the system and the updates, but could not find
anything related to c_client library.

Does anyone use Squirrelmail plugin serversidefilter in FC4 or FC3 system?
How do you solve the problem?

Does anybody know where I can find c_client library for fc4? Since fc4 uses
dovecot to cover imap, what is the way to install "UW IMAP C-Client Library"
in fc4 if it is available somewhere?
The web site http://www.washington.edu/imap/ provides imap, but it is
different from fc4's dovecot.  How to install the c_client library if I
download it from there?  There must be a way to install c_client library in
fc4 with dovecot.  Can somebody help me?

Thanks!

Hongwei Li