What the heck is that??

Rickey Moore wayward4now at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 19:22:22 UTC 2006

I dnloaded Firefox 1.5, opened a terminal window and manually started 'firefox' in the directory created (tarball install <sigh>) and firefox 1.5 fired up. I loaded up the extensions I wanted and exited. This was on the terminal window, along with some binary gibberish text:

 LIST(INFOICOP998 Microsoft Corporation

As they used to say on Saturday Night Live, "What the heck is that gaul-darrn-thing?" Looks kinda nefarious to me! Ric

   ...the Sin of Ignorance, and
   ...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/