FC4 bus error message at boot time

E GCP egcp at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:46:12 UTC 2006

Hi,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have an HP zd7000 running Fedora Core 4 with kernel-smp-2.6.14-1.1656_FC4.
Every time it boots up it gives this error:

starting system message bus: unknown username "named" in message bus
configuration file

The booting process finshes fine and I haven't found other problems, but I
do not know what this error means and how to fix. I tried to google it, but
I haven't been able to find something similar to it.

This is a clean installation of FC4. I installed it just recently over a
newly formatted hard disk.

Thanks,
egcp