FC4.2 torrents, need help

Kam Leo kam.leo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:02:41 UTC 2006

On 1/25/06, Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> To any of you who have the torrent for the fc4.2, I have someone sucking
> from me but only getting 20k a second.  I'm sure who ever is
> downloading it would sure appreciate it if a few more torrent able
> folks fired their seeders back up.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene

Gene,

I know how that person feels. There just are not that many seeders or
peers to make downloading this respin worthwhile. It took me longer to
use the torrent than to just install the original FC4 and use yum to
upgrade to the latest and greatest. I stopped seeding a week ago
because there was no activity. I've enable the torrent but if there
are no takers out there it will be dropped.