Onboard ethernet not detected, was:Anaconda for FC4 x86_64 bug?

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 20:42:57 UTC 2006

Andy Green wrote:
> Looks like it is kernel patching time if you want forcedeth to work.

I'd recommend trying John W. Linville's netdev kernels. John is a Red
Hat developer, who makes available "netdev" kernels with the latest
networking patches, including a number of forcedeth patches.

I should note that he says that these "are explicitly NOT official Red
Hat (or even official Fedora) kernels."

http://people.redhat.com/linville/kernels/fedora-netdev/

Hope this helps,

James.
--
E-mail address: james | We still have enough spare cardboard sitting around
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | to send a bus by Parcelforce, although not enough