Problems with mutt in fc2

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 27 20:46:44 UTC 2006

bsnottum at hkskole.no wrote:
> "Error sending message, child exited 71 (Operating system error.).
> Could not send the message."
>
> I have not changed any configuration on the server at all! It worked this
> morning, but now i is not!

Disk space? (Try the df command).

What MTA are you using (sendmail, postfix)?

I presume that you've got the Fedora Legacy yum repositories configured:
your message would be more on-topic on the fedora-legacy-list.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | Significantly, no one has made a film bringing back
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | dodos, moas, pygmy elephants, or mosasaurs -- only