mp3 plugin for rhythmbox

Don Bedsole dbedsole at carolina.rr.com
Sat Jan 28 15:12:16 UTC 2006

Hi Umberto,
I have also checked into installing the Fluendo plugin.  I believe that to use
this plugin you would also need to install the latest version of Gstreamer
(GStreamer 0.10).  If I'm wrong about this, someone please correct me.  While
I'm sure this is possible, if you are, like me, a relative novice with Linux,
your best (or at least, less stressful) option may be to wait for Fedora Core
5 which I believe will include this latest version of GStreamer.  This would
mean waiting until the March 15th release date.  After installing FC5 you
might do better installing the plugin.  Trying to do it now would probably
entail dealing with some unresolved dependency issues.

I also want to say "Hi" to the community.  This is my first post to the list.