Dropped packages in FC 4

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Mon Jan 30 14:55:26 UTC 2006

Tanish Srivastava wrote:
>              whether the dropped packages from FC4 are available any
> where on the net. If where.

It's unlikely that you'll find anywhere with all of them. Which
package(s) are you particularly interested in? You may be able to take
the latest FC3 (or FC3 update) SRPM and build that on FC4.

>           While installing FC3 , i cannot see any thing on my screen
> and only coloured lines are visible. If i install in text mode then
> after installation then display is not proper.
>          My graphics card is Intel 810.

Does this happen if you boot with the "nofb" option? Does the problem
only happen after X starts, or right at the start of the boot process?

Have you applied the FC3 updates?

Paul.