FC5 and Mac OS X

Matt Beals matt at mattbeals.com
Tue Jul 11 07:38:06 UTC 2006

Why the interested? I saw an ISO for PowerPC, so I downloaded it, burned it
and booted it. And it did boot. I just chickened out at that point.

I don't know if I can boot from USB. I can from FireWire, but that might be
OS X only... At any rate, I will have to buy another HD soon. I can't stand
the 4,200 RPM drive any more, I need a faster and bigger drive.

We'll see... But I will post back if I actually do it. I just hope the FC5
boots into Gnome or KDE unlike it does on my Dell PowerEdge 1400SC. Still
can't figure out how to start KDE. Don't know what I did...

But that's part of the experiment ;)

Matt Beals
Consultant
Enfocus Certified Trainer, Markzware Recognized Trainer
(206) 618-2537 - cell
(720) 367-3869 - fax
mailto:matt at mattbeals.com

Come visit me at:
http://www.mattbeals.com
http://www.actionlistexchange.net
http://www.mattbeals.com/blog/

Friends don't let friends write HTML emails