Last selinux downgrade?

Paul Howarth paul at city-fan.org
Tue Jul 18 14:14:31 UTC 2006

M A Young wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Paul Howarth wrote:
>
>> Daniel J Walsh wrote:
>> So releasing 2.2.32-1.fc5 yesterday was a typo then?
>
> I think it was just that that package was released a bit later than
> intended. I also noticed that there was an older tzdata package for FC4
> released overnight as well, so it looks like a general weirdness in the
> release mechanism.

Dan wrote (in a bit you snipped out):

"Yes latest version should be 2.3.2-1.fc5"

Given that 2.3.2-1.fc5 has not appeared, and the similarly-numbered but
different 2.2.32-1.fc5 appeared yesterday, it looks to me like the wrong
package was released rather than something being delayed three months
(judging by the changelog entries). Perhaps a similar thing happened
with the FC4 tzdata package?

Paul.