Kickstart

Jim Patterson jim_patterson at comcast.net
Sat Jul 22 22:27:03 UTC 2006

I was thinking about setting up a computer with the capability to do a
PXE installation using kickstart.  I was wondering if anybody could tell
me how do I prevent the system from reinstalling accidentally (power
outage ...) upon reboot after I have completed the installation?  Do I
need to change the configuration files in my DHCP server for this?

Is there a command line I can  input  during the installation to tell
it the ks file is on an FTP server or at an NFS location if I start an
installation from CD-ROM?