Anyone familiar with BellSouth DSL setup?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 14:48:03 UTC 2006

I'm playing one heckuva phone tag with BellSouth concerning setup of my
static IP account and the settings I need for my machine. I'm connecting
just fine with DHCP, so it works. I want to run apache and my own
webpages from the machine connected to the DSL modem. If anyone would
assist, I'd like to confer off list. I need for my machine to appear to
the net, not the modem. They have support for Macs, but not linux... go
figure. Ric