[Fwd: Re: DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call]

Nicolas Mailhot nicolas.mailhot at laposte.net
Wed Jul 5 22:49:22 UTC 2006

-------- Message transféré --------

> The fonts are easy to read and clear. I am seeing bold fonts are scaled
> too large when compared to other font selections. The bold scaling is
> the only problem that I see so far.

I think dejavu bold is a little heavier than arial bold for example. Is
it a real problem somewhere or you're just not used to it?

I feel regular dejavu got a tad lighter over time, which may explain why
the bold seems too heavy in contrast now.

Can you tell us which font you used as comparison?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot