[Fwd: Re: DejaVu fonts for Fedora Core 6 feedback call]

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Wed Jul 5 23:54:13 UTC 2006

Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> [...]

most of the fonts that I tried seemed to be too large when compared to
the DejaVu fonts for *bold*. Sans or Serif bold for instance seem
properly sized. I backed down the "Application fonts" for system
settings from 9 to 8 using DejaVu Sans Extralight which seems properly
sized to me. This is being viewed through the SeaMonkey messages pane
where it is most noticeable.

Jim

--
Command, n.:
	Statement presented by a human and accepted by a computer in