yum doesn't update wine in fc4

Nejat AYDIN nejataydin at superonline.com
Thu Jul 6 06:19:03 UTC 2006

Hi,

I couldn't update the wine package because of a dependency
error. The missing file is /usr/bin/xmessage, but I couldn't
find the package that contains this file. Here is the output
from yum:

[root at fc4 ~]#  yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Package wine-core.i386 0:0.9.16-1.fc4 set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: /usr/bin/xmessage for package: wine-core
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: /usr/bin/xmessage is needed by package wine-core