VMWare

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 06:27:31 UTC 2006

On 07/07/06, Kam Leo <kam.leo at gmail.com> wrote:
> The manual is available online at VMWare's site.

Thanks. The manual has installation instructions only. There is no
information on configuration, rather, the manual suggests that we run
a python script to configure. As I've made changes to the config file
by hand already, I'd like to know how to continue hand-editing the
file, rather than using the script. Also, I don't want to run a script
each time I made a minor adjustment, something that I am very liable
to do frequently as I learn.

Dotan Cohen
http://ie-only.com