.promailrc help

Phil plabonte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 13:56:40 UTC 2006

I have procmail installed and working with fetchmail.
There is only one problem...

If I have more than one email in the To: or CC: fileds and both these email
addrresses are supposed to go to two different folders... they do not...
both email go to the same folder...

How do I setup .procmailrc so that it parses the entire To: or CC: fileds
first before moving them to a directory?

In the example below if an email has both support and user1 in CC: or To:
fileds I will get two emails in the support directory....however if there is
only one email address in the To: or CC: fileds the emails will go to the
appropriate directory... any help would be great.

Here is my .procmailrc file

MAILDIR=$HOME/mail

LOGFILE=/var/log/procmail.log
#VERBOSE=yes