Skype Handset

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Jul 8 00:16:37 UTC 2006

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 21:06 -0500, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> I have one, but how the hell do I use it to send a message unless I use t
>> a webmail agent?  I've not found one of them I could tolerate yet.
>
> You are consistent, Gene! I recall you hating them 7 years ago in the
> Caldera List!! <chuckles>  Won't Pine do POP? Ric

I think it probably will, but I've been using fetchmail for a sucker for
about a year at home, feeding kmail.  Now I'm using tbird on this lappy,
which to me is a whole new ballgame since it apparently doesn't do
subdirs for the various mailing lists.  But it does label the spam quite
well.

Webmail?  I only use it to check the options at vz, and read them the
riot act when they think they can get by with resetting the account to
their defaults.  That of course fills up the thimble sized mailbox in a
couple of days, unknown to me till the mail stops because my disk space
is full of their *&^$%$%^&* trash.  Otherwise its just an extra
difficult way to handle mail IMNSHO.

--
Cheers, Gene