printing on home network [SOLVED}]

Thomas Taylor linxt at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 01:34:50 UTC 2006

On Friday 07 July 2006 13:55, Aaron Konstam wrote:
> As many suspected all I needed to do to get printing on my home network
> solved is to fix the contents of the cupsd.conf file and make a tweak in
> the clients.conf file of one of my machines that has its own local
> printer.

Hi Aaron:

You might post a section showing what you did to /etc/cups/cupsd.conf that was
responsible for making it work.  Someone else may have that problem or one
similar and would than be able to make progress using your solution.  And
some of us just like to look at solutions to problems in general and learn
what we can.

Thanks,
Tom

--