Skype Handset

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Sat Jul 8 17:55:13 UTC 2006

On Sat July 8 2006 11:01 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> This is sounding better all the time.  How do all those email
> accounts work, just send to the preset address at
> yourdomain.com?
Yes - they send you an access key to their Control Center within
an hour of signing up - it takes a few hours for the Domain to
be registered. They have a nice interface for managing your
mail, ftp, and website accounts, and you can set up aliases and
forwards and that sort of thing. Access is via pop and smtp as
Dotan describes. Another nice bonus, they give you a ton of
software for signing up, one of which is Adobe GoLive - it's
Windows only, and doesn't run under Wine so far, but, if you
have a Windows box around, it's a pretty powerful wysiwyg web
site builder - it retails for $399 list price if you had to buy
it. My site is called tehogeeservices.com - there's just a
place-holder page there but you can look at it - my mail
accounts take the form of 'pick-a-name'@tehogeeservices.com
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, Md, USA