Where are the log files that show the problems at boot up?

Jack Gates jlgates at charter.net
Sun Jul 9 17:43:52 UTC 2006

On Sunday 09 July 2006 13:15, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Jack Gates writes:
> > I have a problem with httpd suddenly not starting.  I saw the message at
> > boot up but could not read it because it passed by too fast.
> >
> > Are there log files kept that show what happened at boot up?  Where are
> > they?
> >
> > FC5 upgrade from FC4, FC3, FC2
>
> Don't worry about it.  Try:
>
> service httpd start
>
> And see what happens.

Sorry for not saying so, but I already did and then did a reboot and saw the
error message a boot up and then ran service httpd start again and got
nothing.  I did not see the whole message just that there is something about
no such file or no such directory.

--
Jack Gates http://www.jlgates.com/
http://www.myenergyproducts.com/