Ekiga rpms for FC4

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Tue Jul 11 03:28:26 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any repos, etc., that have Ekiga RPMs for FC4?  The
Ekiga project itself only has versions for FC5 now.

I'm trying to rebuild the FC5 source rpm, but tracking down the
dependencies is becoming a massive pain in the ass.

I'd move to FC5, but I don't have the time right now to do that.  Kind
of makes me wish FC didn't move so fast, though for the most part, I
appreciate the rapid fire releases (desktop only...don't use on any
servers).

Anyway, all help welcome.

Regards,

Ranbir