Fedora core 5 and Apache 2.2

Derek C Hopkins derek.hopkins at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 11 13:50:50 UTC 2006

Hi All

         I am new to Linux and installed RedHat Fedora core 5 on a
reconditioned computer.   Basically works fine

         But HTTPD won't run  Get an error that the command "Options"
does not exist.  So My build is missing something basic.     Also
several modules are not found in Library  where/how are these built ??

         Such
as  mod_access.so  mod_auth.so   mod_auth_anon.so   mod_auth_dbm.so
and  mod_auth_ldap.so   rest in config file are found

Cheers Derek

Derek C Hopkins,                     Phone    +1(450)678-7768
6640, Biarritz,                          Fax      +1(450)678-4252
Brossard,                                E-Mail   derek.hopkins at sympatico.ca
QC,  Canada,  J4Z-2A2.

==== FreeBMD - England and Wales - Birth - Marriage and Death Transcriptions
<http://FreeBMD.rootsweb.com>

==== Check out FreeBMD Scan2 Syndicate page (revised daily)
Please bookmark our new home http://www.scan2.org/scan2.html

==== Check out QFHS Marriage Transcription Project page (revised daily)
(Quebec Family History Society)
Please bookmark our new home http://www.scan2.org/qfhs.html

Check out my web page (22jan1997) Last Revised 28 May 1998
<http://www.cam.org/~hopkde/index.html>

Check out Abney Park Indexing Project (revised 14 MAR 2000, 195,000 names)
<http://www.cam.org/~hopkde/abney.html>

Check out my web Ramsgate page
<http://members.adept.co.uk/hopkde>

Check out the Quebec Family History web page
<http://www.cam.org/~qfhs/index.html>