Cannot yum update my FC4 system

Dan Hensley dan at dshensley.com
Tue Jul 11 13:52:15 UTC 2006

I'm trying to update my system, and I get what is shown below.  Have the
package maintainers simply forgotten to add this new dependency to the
update servers???

Dan

[]# yum update
Setting up Update Process
Setting up repositories
livna                     100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
updates-released          100% |=========================|  951 B
00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB
00:00
00:00
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Package c-ares.x86_64 0:1.3.1-1.fc4 set to be updated
--> Running transaction check
--> Processing Dependency: libcares.so.0()(64bit) for package: bzflag
--> Finished Dependency Resolution
Error: Missing Dependency: libcares.so.0()(64bit) is needed by package
bzflag