Microsoft Operations Manager, Systems Management Server comparable for Linux

Norm norm at workingtools.ca
Wed Jul 12 04:29:24 UTC 2006

Brad thanks for providing the summary of SMS from those other people.
These 2 features and MS's Active directory seem to be some of the most
common reasons I hear why many administrators will not move to from MS
to a Linux or other system.
I have had a chance to do a quick look at  Mike's suggestion of Novell's
Zenworks; it is to soon to really comment on Zenworks but a quick
overview looks like it will do the job

--

Norm Ryder
250 544-2158