having problem with Video when booting fc5 from VMware from windows

Ankur Saxena ankursaxena.in at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 04:53:44 UTC 2006

Hi.

Do we have anything similar to Suse Profile Manager in FC5, my problem is
when I am booting FC5 from windows

Machine using VMware workstation 5 X server is not able to start (I suppose
this is due to because windows is using the graphics

Card Intel 915GM and which is working fine when I am booting FC5 directly),
I need to configure VESA for that moment.

It is possible to maintain different profiles while booting linux so I can
choose which xorg.conf, I need to load.

Regards,

Ankur Saxena.