could compile kernel from kernel.org for fedora?

Zhen Zhou zhouzhenzj at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 13:37:21 UTC 2006

Thanks a lot. On the other words--if I want to compile new kernel, for
instance, 2.6.17 or newer, the system should be upgrade to fedora
release 5 in the end. That is not a good news for me.
Is there any choices? because I only want to use upgrade the newer
kernel, and taste new function, like pptp-nat, l7-filter and so on.

Any tips? TIA

Zhou