Confused...

Reg Clemens reg at dwf.com
Wed Jul 12 16:13:55 UTC 2006

I have a program here that has been working for several years, and it suddenly
stopped working.  Now it starts running and immediately shows 'Killed'.

The very first line in the program is a fprintf(stderr, ...) and this message
does not get printed.

And for reasons I dont understand, Linux is not dropping a core file.

Ive recompiled, recompiled with -g, with -ggdb nothing.

How do I get this thing to drop a core file?
Any possibility that one of the recent (last day or two) fc4 updates could
cause something like this?

Confused.
--
                                        Reg.Clemens