tv card (saa7133) autodetected but no sound

Colin Brace cb at lim.nl
Wed Jul 12 22:18:37 UTC 2006

On 7/13/06, Peter Reed <mrdeadworry at adelphia.net> wrote:

> I have an ATI tv card and have to have a cable that runs from the audio
> out on the TV card to the line in on my sound card.  Is this the case
> with this tv card?

Do you mean via external connections? This card doesn't have an
external audio output. However, there is an internal output -- and the
card comes with a cable for it -- but this hadn't occurred to me. I
was think assuming it was similar to those internal audio cables
supplied with CD players, which apparently are only needed for really
old hardware.

However, I will try this. Thanks.

--
  Colin Brace