Updating KDE last night seems to ahve wounded KMenu

Mike Cohler mike.cohler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 08:49:48 UTC 2006

Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> As of July 12th, I did a system yum update, at the end of which, KMenu
> seemed significantly "lighter" in ways whch I can't exactly pin point.
>
> Can anyone confirm of deny?

This has already been discussed on this list - please read other
postings from the past day or so.

There is a fix now available if you are in a real hurry by doing the
following as root:
yum --enablerepo updates-testing update kdelibs

If you can wait then in a few days this will be pushed to the normal
updates and you can then yum update as normal or let the nightly
updates do it.

Mike

--

mike cohler